PrimeZone Cash Book allows optimal cash management by providing system-wide bank reconciliation, as well as tracking information on cash inflows and outflows. Cash Book is part of the set of financial analysis solutions provided by primezone to enable managers to forecast and perform what-if analysis on financial data.The Cash Book system allows you to set up multiple banks in both local and foreign currency. You can run it standalone or integrated with other modules in the primezone system. In ddition, you can produce online checks and remittances, bank reconciliation statements, consolidated statements and a bank balance report. An electronic bank reconciliation facility is also available.
The benefits of Cash Book
It provides a daily means of recording details about sundry deposits and withdrawals, maintaining Cash Book bank balances, reconciling and adjusting entries, and printing online checks. Entries can be posted manually or automatically and the amounts can be distributed to a number of ledger accounts, including those belonging to other companies.
- Fast, accurate bank reconciliations
- Visibility of current cash book and bank balances, as well as reconciled and unreconciled transactions
- Integration of account-based payments from Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, with online drill-down to source transactions
- Multi-period accounting for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable entries
- Manual and automatic check payments, as well as electronic fund transfers (EFT), for non- account bill settlements
- Interbank transfers
- Inter-company postings
- Cash flow forecasting and projections