Bill of Materials / Routing
PrimeZone Bill of Material (BOM) is designed to ensure your organisation has complete control over the product structure. This module ensures that engineering, production, purchasing and order processing are utilizing the same information. The Bill of Materials is defined by the manufacturing process and includes: work centers, labor, tools, dies, inserts, fixtures, raw materials, packaging, scrap rates, setup times, yields and equipment. The Bill of Material allows you to facilitate accurate expected costs against which actual production costs can be tracked. What-if costing facilities are provided, as well as the facility to calculate the cumulative and manufacturing lead times of an item and to update
the relevant fields against the stock item.
Bill of Materials/ Routing Advantage
The complete bill forms the foundation for material and capacity planning, shop floor control and costing.The Bill of Materials system enables you to construct quantity or percentage relationships between assemblies (final product) sub-assemblies (bulk batches) and components (raw materials) using up to 15 levels and you can assign each component.
- Multiple recovery rates per cost center, work center and employee
- Multiple routes for lead time, cost and contingency modeling
- Calculation of manufacturing and cumulative lead times
- Unit, rate and block runtime
- Calculation of dynamic elapsed time and capacity required from elements of operation time
- Capacity unit of measure conversion factor for capacity units other than time
- Percentage and planning bills, phantom parts,and sub-contract operations
- Optional components for sales of kits