PrimeZone WorkIn Progress
Work in Process module is the cornerstone of the system’s Manufacturing Solution. It allows you to issue work orders, develop schedules, and track costs associated with the manufacturing process. Work in Process module provides you with complete control of the manufacturing process and the ability to see up-to-the-minute, work-in-process information.
The benefits of Work in Progress
The Work in Process module allows the material required to produce a product to be automatically merged from the corresponding Bill of Materials. All of the required paperwork to move the job through the shop can then be generated from each work order, including travelers, picking sheets, dispatch sheets, and operation tickets.
- Management of production activities in a variety of manufacturing environments
- Management Monitor and control of material, operational costs, production overheads, resources and scrap per job
- Management and control of material and operational costs per job
- Monitoring of job variances between actual and standard
- Analysis of efficiency and utilisation of shop floor elements
- Scheduling of jobs according to production calendars
- Identification of overloaded work centers
- Automatic creation of jobs from sales orders, quotations and material requirements planning