PrimeZone Reporting Services (PRS) provides high-quality financial and operational reports and documents, together with visual analysis capabilities. The flexibility of PRS means that reports can be designed for
almost any requirement. In addition, as the reports are version-independent, they are unaffected during system upgrades.Document Services in PRS Reporting Services By converting the Document Services to PRS, documents such as invoices and order delivery notes can be archived, retrieved and searched using PrimeZone Reporting Services architecture, and can be scheduled to automate batch printing of documents. In addition documents can be printed to more than one device.
The benefits of PrimeZone Reporting Services
PrimeZone conversion of General Ledger Financial Report Writer to PRS enables significantly easier and quicker creation of reports. It comes with greater flexibility, including hyperlinking to other documentation and extensive customization tools for tailoring the presentation of reports.
- Rapid, secure access to enterprise information
- The power of Crystal Report functionality for standard and user-defined reports
- Dynamic chart and analysis capabilities
- Reporting with interactive hyperlinks to details, other applications or reports
- Tailoring any standard PRS report to match your requirements
- Dynamic filtering of report content
- Efficient retrieval of report history and archives
- Report scheduling for convenience