PrimeZone Scheduling (Graphical planning board)
PrimeZone Factory Scheduling (SFS) provides the capability to schedule production to a detailed level considering the capacity constraints in the production environment. SFS applications range from the simple Graphical Planning Board to the very sophisticated Advanced Scheduler, with the latter classified as an Advanced Planning and Scheduling (APS) system.PrimeZone has developed these products to utilise the strengths of the Preactor range of tools, but configured it in a way that will work elegantly and logically with
the core PrimeZone modules (Work In Progress, Bill of Materials etc.).
The benefits of Scheduling (Graphical planning board)
PrimeZone Option to schedule based on matched properties such as temperature, pressure rates or paint colors, for optimal scheduling of multiple products.Closed-loop integration of factory schedules with work-in-progress, purchasing and customer order data.
- Materials-based and multi-constraint scheduling
- Closed-loop communication facilitated between sales people, schedulers and the production floor
- Integration with existing shop floor systems via standard import/export tools
- Progress of jobs and highlighting of late jobs for targeted action
- Accurate delivery dates
- Optional scheduling of demand from sales orders and suggested jobs