The General Ledger is the central repository for collecting and analysing your business information, combining power and flexibility with ease of use, to give you the critical information you need to make timely and informed business decisions and manage your business more effectively. The system’s extensive drill-down capabilities enable you to view everything from detailed journal entries to original source documents.
The benefits of General Ledger
Unlimited detail and summary histories for comparison reports, queries and graphs.Unlimited structured or free-format account codes for evolving requirements.Multi-currency, with currency exchange-rate history, for global organisation requirements.
- Sub-module integration in real-time or batch mode
- Sub-ledger drill-down for rapid identification of source transaction details
- Multiple general ledger journal types, including recurring journals
- Automatic balance transfer based on associated statistical account weighting
- Cost analysis to allow for detailed allocation to be recorded within an account
- Balancing reports for rapid identification of sub-ledger imbalances and their causes
- Standard financial-ratio queries, such as liquidity and profitability, for snapshots of company performance
- Consolidated financial reporting for multi-company requirements
- Option for authorization of journal functions for centralized control