Order Entry / Invoicing
PrimeZone Sales Order solution is the heart of the distribution offering from section of primezone. The Sales Order Module enhances customer service through fast, efficient order processing and accurate, timely order fulfillment. Maximise your team’s productivity utilizing our efficient grid entry design and personalisation of the screens to streamline and enhance your workflow according to your business rules. Customer account information can be accessed to streamline the ordering process, for status, credit limits, previous orders, and to confirm the customer’s billing address and shipping addresses.
The benefits of Order Entry / Invoicing
As customer orders are filled and completed, Sales Order information flows through the system so you can properly invoice and ship orders. In the event of stock shortages, stock can be replenished automatically by raising a purchase order, or creating a supply chain transfer from a supplying warehouse, or creating a job for made-in items. And with the pick, pack, and ship features, your warehouse staff can identify the package each item is in, print a packing list, and automate the update of carrier tracking numbers for your customer service personnel.
- Suitable for a variety of order-processing environmentsFlexible entry methods, copy facilities and pricing methods for efficient customer service
- Flexible entry methods, copy facilities and pricing methods for efficient customer service
- Express entry for on-the-fly quotations and conversion to firm orders
- Real-time access to availability, prices, substitutes and available-to-promise information
- Margin checking and powerful pricing tools for safeguarding profitability targets
- Multicurrency for global orders
- Customer-based rules for tailored ordering for improved customer service and order accuracy
- Optional tax and invoice rounding to cater for small coins